You are hereHome › Application Status
- Freshman Applicants
- Transfer Credit
- Transfer Students
- Community College Students
- Home Schooled Students
- Change of College/School
- Dual Enrollment
- Non-Degree Applicants
- Application Status
- You're in!
- Application FAQ
- Ask Us
- Schedule a Visit
- Community Engagement
- Leaders and Best
- Common App Tips
Importantly, first check the Common Application to see whether you have successfully submitted your application. Then, 10 business days after submitting all of your application materials, you may check and monitor your status online on Wolverine Access.
If you’re a new applicant to Michigan:
1. Create a secure login ID by creating a “Friend Account” using a valid email address. You’ll use your Friend Account as your login ID to access your application. If you have any questions about creating your Friend Account, visit Information and Technology Services.
2. Go to Wolverine Access, click on “New & Prospective Student Business” and login using your newly created ID (your email address) and password. You’ll need to verify your personal information, including your eight-digit UM ID which was emailed to you, as well as your birth date.
3. Click on “Application Status” and begin verifying your application.
If you’re a current student or employee at Michigan:
1. Go to Wolverine Access.
2. Click on “New & Prospective Student Business.”
3. Login using your existing UM uniqname.
4. Click on “Application Status” and begin verifying your application.
We take your application every bit as seriously as you do. Please contact us if you see anything that needs attention or should be corrected. If all of the information is correct, you don’t need to respond.