You are hereHome › Application Status
- Freshman Applicants
- Transfer to U-M
- Home Schooled Students
- Change of College/School
- Dual Enrollment
- Non-Degree Applicants
- Application Status
- You're in!
- Application FAQ
- Ask Us
- Schedule a Visit
- Community Engagement
- Leaders and Best
Once you’ve submitted all of your application materials, kindly give us 10 business days for those materials to be received and processed at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. After that time, you can check and monitor your application status online.
If you’re a new applicant to Michigan:
1. Create a secure login ID by creating a “Friend Account” using a valid email address. You’ll use your Friend Account as your login ID to access your application. If you have any questions about creating your Friend Account, visit Information and Technology Services.
2. Go to Wolverine Access, click on “New & Prospective Student Business” and login using your newly created ID (your email address) and password. You’ll need to verify your personal information, including your eight-digit UM ID which was sent to you in an email confirming the receipt of your application, as well as your birth date.
3. Click on “Application Status” and begin verifying your application.
In addition, you can also check the submission of your materials right on the Common Application. Your application will clearly indicate what has been successfully submitted, and what still needs to be submitted.
If you’re a current student or employee at Michigan:
1. Go to Wolverine Access.
2. Click on “New & Prospective Student Business.”
3. Login using your existing UM uniqname.
4. Click on “Application Status” and begin verifying your application.
We take your application every bit as seriously as you do. So don’t hesitate to contact us if you see anything that needs attention or should be corrected. If all of the information is correct, you don’t need to respond.